Roaches and water

I'm tempted to say Gyna lurida, as the nymphs are burrowers/avid hiders and the adults are able to fly and like to burrow and climb. Panchlora nivea might also be a good option along these lines. Whatever you use, though, you're probably bound to lose a few here and there, especially small nymphs.

This should probably be another topic, but I have a few questions about Gyna lurida that I am hoping you can answer:

-Are they very active (adults)?

-Do they grow fast?

I got some small nymphs last week. Now I am just waiting on them to grow.

This should probably be another topic, but I have a few questions about Gyna lurida that I am hoping you can answer:

-Are they very active (adults)?

-Do they grow fast?

I got some small nymphs last week. Now I am just waiting on them to grow.

-In my experience, you won't be seeing much of them. When you do, they're usually scaling walls and flying around if frightened.

-Growth rate I'm unsure of at the moment. I have a few nymphs separated from the rest of my colony, and I'm loosely monitoring their life cycles. I would think that they'd grow fast, but I have no idea what my colony looks like in numbers or nymph:adult ratio. I do find many wing pieces and pronotums of dead adults, though, and I witnessed two mating the other day, which leads me to believe that they reproduce and die quickly as adults.

These really are an amazing species, but not the most visible or interactive/engaging in my experience. Keep in mind that these are an African species when planning the design of the habitat. Not sure how excess moisture would effect them.