My Cat Loves Dubia!

Whenever I tend to my roaches my cat always comes to " investigate." batting the cage, looking at the roaches like moving cat food, and other funny stuff. If I let her take a look at one of them, she usually just sniffs them and then leaves. Yeah if I just lift my spray bottle she bolts! :P

Mine have. :lol: Adults and nymphs. Not much worry about escapees in the house anymore. We have a lot of cats, so there's always one who will eat whatever is moving. Flies, roaches, spiders, stink bugs, lady bugs, they've tried for escaped fiddlers before but they were too pinchy (ideal alarm system though!), and they even got a family of mice once that was stupid enough to come into the house to nest. I felt really bad about the mice, mainly because it was almost all little ones who didn't know any better.

Gracie is the only one allowed into my invert room. She tries to rush the cages and if I'm not quick enough at yelling at her to behave she dives in head first since most of the tanks don't have lids. Usually it's the Peppered tank as there's lots of leaves and she hears them rustle and she can't resist. (She's only 6.5 months old.) If I scold her fast enough she just sniffs around and then goes and curls up on top of the hermit crab molting tank until I'm done feeding and watering everything. Trying to get her out of that cubby can be fun some nights when she's being stubborn since it's a screen lid to hang onto. She also really loves it when I hold her up to the Therea tanks, she's partially blind so I think it's the flashy white markings that catch her attention.

Two of my foster kittens used to sit on top of my hisser tank and chase them as they creeped about inside, and my ferrets like to hunt mealworms, pretty sure they would take on a dubia.