Any Starcraft 1 players?

happy1892

Great game. No time for it now. I liked the brood wars expansion. When I played just A.I. in the multiplayer platform, I would be Protoss and use my dark archeans to mind control workers from the other races and then try to complete each race before running out of resources.

Never played on battlenet, but in college we would have LAN parties for Starcraft (freshman year) and Age of Empires (rest of the years) on about 1 Saturday per month.

I think I have an old disk somewhere, but most likely a pirated copy, and I probably don't have a valid CD key code either.

That's cool. In South Korea it is easy to play. You can pay like 50 cents an hour in a PC room. The computers are very good in PC rooms, but in America I do not know if they do that. Maybe they do it in cities like New York etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never seen that map before with all the choke points. Looks like it would be good to manipulate the computer with. The AI is very predictable sometimes.

Yes, right. The computer can be manipulated easily. That map is 64x64 which is tiny. If you want and have time you can ask me and I could probably make the map and play with you.

I just took a glance at your youtube channel. Nice videos! I have a channel too, but no animal videos... (my screen name on there is wcbpolish as well)

Not sure I can play starcraft online- even if I have time. I don't think I have a CD key code (or at least, a legitimate one) so I am not even sure I could play over battlenet. I will keep it in mind. Perhaps this summer.

Hi! I play starcraft 1, but I am not good or I get lost in the end of the game lol. I am practicing to get better. Anybody else that play Starcraft1? I am happy1892.

I used to love that game! But unfortunatly, I don't have any time anymore... too many other things fill my idle time...a three year old, roaches, trains, and that blasted word "apps"