uh oh

Well I was packing 2 females and a male for someone and I accidently tipped the container and the male got away! If my parents find it I have to get rid of all of my roaches and beardie what can I do and what should I do? He ran right under my bed and my bed is to low that I can't see anything under there

im thinking that i might put something like that right at my door so that he doesnt get out of my room. I almost lost all of my roaches do to a red runner being found dead. he was 2 feet away from my door and my mom found it. Dont want that to happen again!

See if you can install an exterior door sweep on your bedroom door. Just one more layer of protection, though it won't stop nymphs or tiny species. Used to have one on my foster kitten room to keep nosey adult paws out and skinny kittens in because there was a four inch gap at the bottom of the doors. Should work the same for roaches if you always keep the door closed.

You're lucky one of the lats didn't escape again. Those take forever to die from what I've seen. I did an experiment where I put some in separate containers with no food or water. Most lasted for about a month, but one lived for 46 days.

Put some containers around the room with food and water gel to attract it out, especially around the bed. Then check the containers regularly. Hopefully, you'll reclaim it. Hard to lose a pet, no matter what kind.

Have you tried lifting the bed up?

Check around the hottest spot near your room, or closest place he can get some water. Give it a week he will die, you will more than likely find him dead near a wall corner or underneath something. I had a few escapes my 1st attempt too breed them, they were the small fresh born nymphs lol. I found a few but most was around the closet near the escape point, the other few i found in my bathroom which is the next room near my room. Seems like he was going for a water supply like i expected. Follow your walls at floor level, scan your room 1st, then next few near. Hope this helps bro lol.