Request for Giant roach species pics and data

I am going to be building a website giantchameleon.com and the focus will be on the giants of the Chameleons, including a Giant feeder section. I will also link back to the forums and do my best to make it an informative site. The fun part for myself is I build websites for a living, so I would love to use this as a way to improve my skill-set and to promote Chameleon care and keeping in a well designed high quality format. With my new found love for roaches, I would love to make a nice pictorial and info section on all the cool giant feeder roaches and other giants that are not necessarily feeders, but giants of the roach community just for fun.

What I am looking for are pictures and any data that might be helpful care and breeding. I will give credit to everything and offer the ability to revoke rights to images if you decide you want to stop sharing. Honestly I just want to build the best looking website, and images of my one Melleri Chameleon, dubias and portentosa is not going to be that interesting. You can contact me here or directly from my personal website @ shaneofalltrades.com if that is ok by the mods here.