Planning a trip to orlando, what can I find

I am planning a trip to Orlando FL in January. I will only be there over the course of a weekend so what are my best options for finding some new roaches to bring back home? Does anyone know of any species that stay relatively close to orlando or should I consider taking a little road trip out of the city. I would like to find some

Eurycotis floridana

I have heard that B. canifer and panchlora nivea have established themselves in parts of florida but im sure its not as easy as going outside the hotel and flipping a board.

Does anyone have any info on what I can realistically find in or around the city? Perhaps not too far outside it, although we may be making a trip to the beach, most likely cocoa.

All I can really find from my searching online is the standard pest control info and Im more looking for what to look for to collect.

Yes as all us breeders know, all the majority of mankind thinks of roaches is kill, kill, kill. Unfortunately. I took a trip to Disney back in May, but didn't see roaches anywhere so I couldn't tell you where to look. There is at least one small insect/arachnid display somewhere in animal kingdom. Maybe the people there can know of some roach breeders who can help you. Good luck!