New guy, new roaches.

I wish more people had roaches in my area. Not once have I ever seen anyone selling anything other than Blaptica dubia at any expo. I guess that means that when I start mass-breeding roaches I can monopolize the area :)

Same over here, though interestingly enough, one pet store here was selling peppered roaches a few years ago.

Excellent. My ivory heads just arrived today. I'm excited to see how well they do.

Hey Mass, nice to see you over here! :D Again, glad your ivories made it safe and sound!

Hey Mass, nice to see you over here! :D Again, glad your ivories made it safe and sound!

Hey man :) I actually lurk here a lot, browse a lot of old threads too. I see Entity here as well, there's actually a few of us over there that branch out. Its one of the reasons I like that forum. You never know when the topic will turn to mantids, or roaches, or true spiders or centipedes, etc. I was just checkin your Jerusalem Cricket post, very cool!

Hey man :) I actually lurk here a lot, browse a lot of old threads too. I see Entity here as well, there's actually a few of us over there that branch out. Its one of the reasons I like that forum. You never know when the topic will turn to mantids, or roaches, or true spiders or centipedes, etc. I was just checkin your Jerusalem Cricket post, very cool!

Yeah I've seen him around as well, the hobby of keeping invertebrates is so diverse that one forum can't do it justice, so lots of us end up joining several of them. :)

Thanks, they are one of my more interesting projects, one that I have been wanting to try for years. Hopefully I'll be successful with them! :D

• 3 weeks later...