Who is eating your feeders?

He's fine- he's hungry enough to attack a bug video on a computer screen, but he has now learned that dubia roaches vomit toxic radish juice as a defense mechanism. He won't even look at them. I guess I need crickets till he unlearns his "lesson"...

I received some leftover salad/bread/apple cores from my co-workers for my bugs (I avoid the word roaches with my coworkers). I ate the radishes because I figured the roaches would not like them... would they have been safe for the roaches to eat, assuming I did not use them as feeders in the near future?

Thanks!

lecole4: I do love my BTS a lot, though right now he has mites, we think he came with them since he had the signs early on I just didn't recognize them for what they were at the time. So he's undergoing treatment (has been to the vet and stuff) and is iso'd from everyone else .___. poor guy. He is my little puppy dog in lizard form, he's grown from 64 grams to 95 in a month. He's getting so big <3

I received some leftover salad/bread/apple cores from my co-workers for my bugs (I avoid the word roaches with my coworkers). I ate the radishes because I figured the roaches would not like them... would they have been safe for the roaches to eat, assuming I did not use them as feeders in the near future?

Thanks!

My roaches liked it. It even offers them some protection from predators.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.