New

Jerry

If they're adults and they were kept in a colony before being shipped to you, I'd say there's a very high chance that they are gravid.

Hey Jerry, glad you made it over here! :) I agree with panna, if they were with male hissers then they will be pregnant, so make sure your enclosure is escape proof! :P

How's it HD , I'm excited tomorrow I get to go pick up .y female hissers not sure how many thinking like 4 would be good to go with the two males I have already and then let the colony begin

It's all good, thanks for asking! :) 4 females should be more than enough to start up a colony, hope it all goes well for you! :)

Got my females hissers they weren't what a was expecting they are juveniles o well they will grow up

Try keeping the females much warmer than the males, the females will grow faster and the males will live longer kept cooler. That way you can try to sync them up better, don't want your males kicking the bucket before they get to mate.