Just got some domino roaches and would like tips

Stugy

As the title says, I got myself 4 domino roaches ( Therea petiveriana )! Woo! These are my very first roaches and I would like to know some basic things to keep them alive. I already have their enclosure set up also. I will upload some pics of the enclosure in a bit. Should I keep their substrate humid? How many times should I mist or change out the food? Any information will be welcomed :P

• Like 1

Their moisture needs are somewhat specific, they like the lower layers of the substrate to be moist and the upper layers to be dry, (this is easily accomplished by pulling back the top inch of substrate on one half of the enclosure and misting the substrate underneath, then push the top layer of substrate back over and do the same to the other half of the cage). 

Be sure they always have plenty of dead hardwood leaves available on top of the substrate, that makes up most of their diet and they'll starve without them. Dog food and fruits can be offered occasionally and the adults need them in addition to the dead leaves, I'd feed them twice a week and remove any leftover food after two days.   

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, hope your new roaches do well for you! :)  

• Like 1