Let's see some Periplaneta! I love roachy roaches. Post your pics along with these! 

Periplaneta fuligonosa, the only ones that don't have adults yet.20180214_160056.jpg

Periplaneta americana (White eye morph) 
20180214_160213.jpg

Periplaneta americana (regular morph CB) 
20180214_160319.jpg

20180214_160324.jpg

Periplaneta americana (regular morph WC) 
20180214_160353.jpg

Periplaneta brunnea 
20180214_160444.jpg

Periplaneta australasiae 

Apparently I have a mite issue. Bleh. 
20180214_160637.jpg
20180214_160644.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Tleilaxu said:

It's fine, can't have too many Periplaneta threads.

Glad to see some REAL roaches :P

We can revive it and I can delete this. Doesn't matter, just love this genus lol. Also editing in the titles made some images poof and I don't know why. Weird. 

On 2/14/2018 at 7:26 PM, vfox said:

@Hisserdude you know you want some. 

No, I know I don't LOL! :P

On 2/15/2018 at 3:47 AM, Tleilaxu said:

Indeed, he just needs the proper "motivation" to get these most glorious of roaches.

Like getting Alan to smuggle them into my house? :huh::lol:

22 minutes ago, vfox said:

You act like this all can't be arranged! Lol. XD

No, I really do think it can, that's what worries me... :wacko:

Well, ya'll can send me as many Periplaneta as you want, but you can't stop me from separating each sex to avoid breeding them!!! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

No, I really do think it can, that's what worries me... :wacko:

Well, ya'll can send me as many Periplaneta as you want, but you can't stop me from separating each sex to avoid breeding them!!! :lol:

But that means you WOULD be keeping them. Lol

Yes, but only for one generation, which I can deal with I suppose! :P I've just got WAY too many new acquisitions planned this year to dedicate a whole breeding enclosure to Periplaneta now.

35 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Yes, but only for one generation, which I can deal with I suppose! :P I've just got WAY too many new acquisitions planned this year to dedicate a whole breeding enclosure to Periplaneta now.

They don't take much room, they love crowding lol. At anyrate they really are a fun species. 

26 minutes ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

Now you just need to add Periplaneta japonica in your collection to finish off the US based Periplaneta ;)

Know anyone that actually has them? Lol. 

7 hours ago, vfox said:

They don't take much room, they love crowding lol. At any rate they really are a fun species. 

Good to know! :)

2 hours ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

Now you just need to add Periplaneta japonica in your collection to finish off the US based Periplaneta ;)

That species and the Black x White-eyed Periplaneta americana are actually on my wish list, both are very cool! :)

51 minutes ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

Kyle had them not long ago. Not sure if he still does though. 

Speaking about Kyle, any news on that front? 

3 hours ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

He had some tragic events this year so it'll take some time for him to get back into business. 

Still waiting on the details to get the smuggling operation underway. :P I don't want to move money to PayPal unless I'm gonna use it. :P

#PeriplanetaForHisserDude

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tleilaxu said:

Still waiting on the details to get the smuggling operation underway. :P I don't want to move money to PayPal unless I'm gonna use it. :P

#PeriplanetaForHisserDude

:D

Also, @vfox and @Hisserdude: the thread that Tleilaxu mentioned has pics of japonica in it by CodeWilster. I checked his shop (theroachlab.com), but japonica is currently not for sale.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Test Account said:

:D

Also, @vfox and @Hisserdude: the thread that Tleilaxu mentioned has pics of japonica in it by CodeWilster. I checked his shop (theroachlab.com), but japonica is currently not for sale.

Yeah I recall talking to him about it. I don't think anyone has them at this time. Hopefully some more can be collected again but I'm not holding my breath just yet. 

On 2/17/2018 at 5:38 PM, Test Account said:

Hopefully he still has some and just hasn't put them on the site yet due to him waiting for the culture to grow more.