Legs and Leaf Hats

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Arthroverts said:

"Your move towards the arachnid side of the hobby perturbs me Lord AAA..."

"Most pleasing, it is, to see you know of the light..."

:lol:;)

Ha ha, just kidding. You do seem to have developed more of an interest in scorpions however @All About Arthropods as of late; any particular reason why?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

I wouldn't say that my interest in them has really spiked that much of recent, but my feeder roach/isopod availability has. 😛

22 hours ago, All About Arthropods said:

I wouldn't say that my interest in them has really spiked that much of recent, but my feeder roach/isopod availability has. 😛

Huh. Seems to me you have gotten more scorpions as of late.

You trying to tell me something? Do fellow bloggers get a discount 😜?

Thanks,

Arthroverts 

4 hours ago, Arthroverts said:

Huh. Seems to me you have gotten more scorpions as of late.

You trying to tell me something? Do fellow bloggers get a discount 😜?

Think he means to say that he's always been interested in scorpions, but now he's actually got the feeders needed to keep them, so now he's actually getting more scorps because he can. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hisserdude said:

Think he means to say that he's always been interested in scorpions, but now he's actually got the feeders needed to keep them, so now he's actually getting more scorps because he can. 

Ah, I am beginning to understand. The interest has always been there, but the ability has not.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Arthroverts said:

Ah, I am beginning to understand. The interest has always been there, but the ability has not.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

I could have worded that slightly better now that I think about it, but yes, that is exactly what I meant. 🙂 When I was more or less "starting up", I didn't really have the appropriate resources (in this case, feeders) on hand for keeping many predatory arthropods at all. I have since built up a large collection of isopods and decent colonies of a couple feeder roach species, which have made keeping predators much more realistic.