Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Arthroverts said:

"Your move towards the arachnid side of the hobby perturbs me Lord AAA..."

"Most pleasing, it is, to see you know of the light..."

:lol:;)

Ha ha, just kidding. You do seem to have developed more of an interest in scorpions however @All About Arthropods as of late; any particular reason why?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

I wouldn't say that my interest in them has really spiked that much of recent, but my feeder roach/isopod availability has. 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, All About Arthropods said:

I wouldn't say that my interest in them has really spiked that much of recent, but my feeder roach/isopod availability has. 😛

Huh. Seems to me you have gotten more scorpions as of late.

You trying to tell me something? Do fellow bloggers get a discount 😜?

Thanks,

Arthroverts 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arthroverts said:

Huh. Seems to me you have gotten more scorpions as of late.

You trying to tell me something? Do fellow bloggers get a discount 😜?

Think he means to say that he's always been interested in scorpions, but now he's actually got the feeders needed to keep them, so now he's actually getting more scorps because he can. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hisserdude said:

Think he means to say that he's always been interested in scorpions, but now he's actually got the feeders needed to keep them, so now he's actually getting more scorps because he can. 

Ah, I am beginning to understand. The interest has always been there, but the ability has not.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Arthroverts said:

Ah, I am beginning to understand. The interest has always been there, but the ability has not.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

I could have worded that slightly better now that I think about it, but yes, that is exactly what I meant. 🙂 When I was more or less "starting up", I didn't really have the appropriate resources (in this case, feeders) on hand for keeping many predatory arthropods at all. I have since built up a large collection of isopods and decent colonies of a couple feeder roach species, which have made keeping predators much more realistic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...