Information about caring for a few spiecies

Hello,

I will have some of these roaches: Decoralampra fulgencioi , Hemiblabera tenebricosa, Opisthoplatia orientalis, Panesthia angustipennis angustipennis.... but i cant find info about caring for them, could you please help me out? i guess here i will get the best info. :D

Hemiblabera tenebricosa are incredibly easy to breed, they'll reproduce at room temperature (68-70F° for most people I think), though they will of course breed faster at warmer temps. Keep them a tub with a deep, humid substrate, feed them normal roach foods, and that's about it. 

Opisthoplatia orientalis are also supposedly rather easy, just keep them consistently humid, offer fruits regularly, and try not to let the enclosure get too filthy or overcrowded. Keep them warm, 75F° or warmer, for optimal breeding.

Decoralampra are a bit finicky, they also like a consistently humid and warm enclosure, with lots of fruits in their diet, however they are quite sensitive to mold outbreaks, pests, filth buildups and overcrowding, and can crash somewhat easily. 

Lastly, for Panesthia, I hear all you need is a bin big full of rotten wood/flake soil, and maybe crushed rotten leaf litter. Throw them in the bin, keep the substrate humid, maybe don't give them much ventilation, and you should be good, they really don't need much maintenance. 

1 hour ago, Hisserdude said:

Hemiblabera tenebricosa are incredibly easy to breed, they'll reproduce at room temperature (68-70F° for most people I think), though they will of course breed faster at warmer temps. Keep them a tub with a deep, humid substrate, feed them normal roach foods, and that's about it. 

Opisthoplatia orientalis are also supposedly rather easy, just keep them consistently humid, offer fruits regularly, and try not to let the enclosure get too filthy or overcrowded. Keep them warm, 75F° or warmer, for optimal breeding.

Decoralampra are a bit finicky, they also like a consistently humid and warm enclosure, with lots of fruits in their diet, however they are quite sensitive to mold outbreaks, pests, filth buildups and overcrowding, and can crash somewhat easily. 

Lastly, for Panesthia, I hear all you need is a bin big full of rotten wood/flake soil, and maybe crushed rotten leaf litter. Throw them in the bin, keep the substrate humid, maybe don't give them much ventilation, and you should be good, they really don't need much maintenance. 

Thank u very much! But i have last question, i didnt write it in the original post, How about pseudoglomeris tarsalis? Is it the same as Pseudoglomeris magnifica?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Diabelskiii said:

Thank u very much! But i have last question, i didnt write it in the original post, How about pseudoglomeris tarsalis? Is it the same as Pseudoglomeris magnifica?

I believe tarsalis are quite similar in care to magnifica, yes, but I'm unsure about their specific humidity requirements. I'd just recommend keeping half their enclosure humid, the other half dry.