so my hisser was pregnant. oh god help

alright so i've been keeping 2 female hissers as pets for about 2 months now. i probably should have accounted for the possibility they'd send a pregnant one but woops i didn't. i just bought a bigger terrarium since the one i have now definitely can't hold like 30 roaches. my family doesn't want me to keep them long term, so im wondering what i should do with them? would anyone on here be interested in buying them?

any nymph caretaking advice would be appreciated too! they're so cute and i want to make sure they're all ok. i've never had to take care of cockroach nymphs before so it's all very new to me and i'm a little bit terrified. thanks!

You should try to raise them as long as possible, stating to your family that you haven't been able to find a buyer yet and you dont want to kill them because they are worth each x amount of money. 😁

Maybe one day they will already get used to them 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Care is the same as for adults, though they may dry out a bit easier, also nymphs are fantastic escape artists, so make sure you have an airtight lid, and that there's no ventilation holes big enough for them to escape from. 

• 6 months later...

Hey!

Not sure how much you'd be wanting for them but I'm happy to pay shipping and take them in! I have several hisser cultures as pets and I'd love to give the nymphs a  good home! Hissers usually aren't worth much money but once again, I'm happy to take them off your hands or at least pay for shipping so long as it isn't too expensive for the shipping.