Invertebrates-Magazine issues back to 2001

Allpet Roaches

I already got the 2001/2002 issue, with the ACS issue 2. Will u add the ACS issue 1 as well? Looking forward to that one!

Then i will buy one per month 🥰 

Thank you Orin, today got ur latest IM on my mail. What a coincidence. Ahaha

Thanks

3 hours ago, Martin said:

I already got the 2001/2002 issue, with the ACS issue 2. Will u add the ACS issue 1 as well? Looking forward to that one!

Then i will buy one per month 🥰 

Thank you Orin, today got ur latest IM on my mail. What a coincidence. Ahaha

Thanks

Thanks Martin.  I've always wanted to get an electronic version up but I couldn't convert the old files to something usable and didn't have anyone who would be able to host them. I'm not sure I would have the money and certainly not the time to build and pay for a hosting platform. Coachwhip gave the opportunity to get them up just a week or two ago. They are combined and translated from 2000.pub files (2 or 3 files per issue) and each file is 25-65 MB which you still can't send in an e-mail. The reason for multiple files and why the oldest ones have b/w pics in the text is the color ones took too much memory and for a long time anything above 30 MB would crash and could not save as a file. 

• Like 2