Finally got some of my pinned bugs framed, before they were just thrown into one big frame. It was worth the wait to display them like this! Hopefully I’ll be able to frame the others soon. 

All specimens were collected from breeders after a natural death, were raised by me, or were found dead in the wild. 
Enjoy! :D 

25FEEFEE-0E0A-4817-A74E-AA141B1A11CA.jpeg

5A3F27E6-AEFD-4F49-BE27-F5CE3CFD0112.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

WOW you are amazing! you should teach all of us how! one of my earliest memories as a little girl was my father`s collection of framed insects. oh how I marveled at them! I also wish I could have done something similar with a female hisser I had whom was very dear to me but sadly perished of old age. I buried her but still miss her :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2021 at 8:32 PM, that_bug_girl said:

WOW you are amazing! you should teach all of us how! one of my earliest memories as a little girl was my father`s collection of framed insects. oh how I marveled at them! I also wish I could have done something similar with a female hisser I had whom was very dear to me but sadly perished of old age. I buried her but still miss her :(

Sorry this is a late response, but thank you so much!!! I’m still very amateur at pinning/framing, but I would love to get more experience :D Pinning hissers is kind of difficult, they deflate if you don’t sterilize/fill their insides and I want to get better. I have a few of my previous pet hissers pinned, but I’d be too scared to do it for someone else. 

Maybe you can find a YouTube tutorial on how to do it yourself :0 You can always practice with dead stock picked up at pet stores and by the time your current pets go, you will be experienced enough to keep them preserved :) Good luck!