Desert/sand roaches

So I stumbled upon basically a starter colony of sand roaches in my backyard (central/closer to Southern Arizona) this is my second time finding the nymphs and first time I've found adults, originally I had found some and had no idea what I was looking at and was worried some of my own got out so I culled them. Found out later it was a naturally occurring species. 

Now, it appears I have many on the property being in farmland and all, only kept one group that I found to raise and study. My current issue; however, im finding nothing in the way of caring for them. 

Does anyone here have any experience with the species? I've set a bin to be exactly the same environment as I found them, soft look sand and a single egg flat laid down for them to crowd under as I found them under sheet wood, in a shaded area with the exact soft sand I found them in but aside from that I'm walkin blind here. Also I'm fairly certain I'm correct on them being a sand/desert roach- but again very little information aside from freakin orkin sooo....

20210415_172421.jpg

Awesome thank you so much! I still haven't been able to find anything online till your comment -.- 

I took a break from research and checked my yard though, these guys are in every single area with a mesquite tree in their fallen leaves and they're everywhere. Swipe a handful of leaves aside under any of the 20+ trees and you'll find at least 5 specimens, I feel quite content with that- left all others alone to live besides one culture I wish to grow

On 4/15/2021 at 11:28 PM, Diablo said:

Awesome thank you so much! I still haven't been able to find anything online till your comment -.- 

I took a break from research and checked my yard though, these guys are in every single area with a mesquite tree in their fallen leaves and they're everywhere. Swipe a handful of leaves aside under any of the 20+ trees and you'll find at least 5 specimens, I feel quite content with that- left all others alone to live besides one culture I wish to grow

No problem!

Very nice - I could only dream to see Arenivaga in the wild, let alone in my own back yard. 😆