can my disfigured male dubia still reproduce?

so, I have another post explaining what happened exactly to one of my male dubias, but long story short a while back when he had no access to any adult female dubias, he decided to mate with another male. my assumption is that their genitalia hooked together somehow in what was essentially a deadly game of wishbone. one survived, the other slowly deteriorated for about a week and passed. the survivor was left with parts of his genitalia sticking out (since the incident he has been able to pull some of it back in). he acts normally and lives a normal roach life, but a good question I have is: can he still reproduce with an adult female now that he has access to them

He might not be able to mate anymore, TBH I've never seen a male with prolapsed genitalia mate before, at least not without retracting his genitalia back in before (which only happens occasionally, if you are lucky).

On 9/13/2021 at 7:32 PM, Hisserdude said:

He might not be able to mate anymore, TBH I've never seen a male with prolapsed genitalia mate before, at least not without retracting his genitalia back in before (which only happens occasionally, if you are lucky).

yeah I figured, but I guess the only way to find out is to wait and see.

He most likely won't be able to reproduce anymore due to the physical disability. But he can still probably live a happy roach life! I'd just order a few more breeding pairs to make up for it (Specifically a lot more females). But due to the genitalia damage I don't think he'd be able to be an active breeder anymore. If you need extra dubia I'd be happy to just send you some lol. I have too many haha.