Pseudomops septentrionalis nymphs

Good day. I have only had these for a few days and I can't seem to find any specific information regarding Pseudomops septentrionalis nymphs. I would like to confirm if the nymphs can or cannot climb glass or smooth plastic. Everything I come across on the net says they are "good climbers" I'm assuming that is just adults as my breif observation of the nymphs is that they cannot.

Thanks

The nymphs can not climb glass, the adults can.

Thanks for the confirmation Dude! Do you have any tips on husbandry? Any special needs, temp, humidity, diet? I have them on moist coco fiber/husk mix with rotting oak and oak leaves at 80-85 deg F. I havn't had them long enough to figure favorite foods.

Thanks

Well I just got them yesterday from Kyle, his site says their favorite foods are apple and carrot, and that they will breed at temps from 70 to 85 deg F. Your setup sounds pretty good, hope they do well for you! :)

Your set up sounds like it will work just fine! I've had mine for a couple months now and am still just waiting for everyone to reach adulthood.