Gyna centurio

dcfarms

Good luck! Still waiting on my nymphs to get to adulthood so I can't wait to have some gorgeous roaches like that!

I thought I was never gonna get babies! Sure, it's a nice surprise when they finally put the prom dress on but I want to be a grand Pappy! I got 6 small/med nymphs February 2015 and exactly one year to the day I finally found babies, felt like Christmas morning! Few months later now and a few more females popped cause now there's 100's! Happy Birthday to me!

Glad to hear they're doing well for you Tex! Always nice when you have hundreds of little nymphs running around! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I supposedly have a dozen nymphs of these. I haven't seen them, they don't appear to be growing, and there aren't any signs of eating on the food I put in...

Perhaps they are just too small still? Seems a bit odd that after all this time you still haven't seen them...

Perhaps they are just too small still? Seems a bit odd that after all this time you still haven't seen them...

It does doesn't it. I sometimes wonder if they're still alive. I halfway think that someday a bunch of adults will just pop out of the substrate, and I just didn't see the nymphs. I scream sometimes because I REALLY want babies of this species!

The nymphs take forever to mature but the one day bam beautiful adults. We finally saw our nymphs. dozens of them running around. It never look like they eat but they do very slowly. Every so often we put in a fresh carrot and some fresh soy-protein based chicken feed. We were so excited to see them so tiny and cute..