Regular Hissers and Tiger Hissers Together?

Would there be any problems with keeping a couple regular Hissers in a tank with a couple Tiger hissers? Like two and two? And would i have to worry about cross breeding with them. Itll be about a 10gal tank. The two regulars are both males.

You could probably get away with one species of Gromphadorhina or Princisca (madagascan, tiger, wide-horned, or vibrant), and one Elliptorhina (dwarf, Halloween, or bumpy), and maybe A. insignis (flat-horned). But avoid putting any of the same genus together, because, more than likely, they'll crossbreed.

I made the mistake of housing a Gromphadorhina male overnight in with my Halloweens while I was moving some of them around, and my morning he had killed one of the Halloweens and was working on killing number two when I checked on them. Just was headbutting the poor thing like crazy. The sound was sickening. :( I personally wouldn't risk mixing them again - the males are too territorial and the little hissers just can't stand up to the big ones.

I have vanweirbecki male mixed in with dubia roaches and I've seen the head butting but being dubia are so fast they just avoid the Hisser or in some cases a male dubia jumped on his back trying to go after him and he just hid because he looked more annoyed nobody got hurt.

I want to keep another male of his species with him, so only 2 male hisser's in a 20 gallon with hiding spaces, could it work?

So far ive had no.problems with my two males living in a medium sized kritter keepr. they sonetimes fight over a particular spot but they generally end up just sleeping next to each other anway. So i would assume you should be fine one or both of your males is abnornally agressive. im in the process of moving mine into a 16x10x8 tank. I think that a 5gal tank?