Blaberus sp "Honduras" tips? Also why havent my nymphs molted yet?

I currently have them set up on coco fiber with a couple vertical cork bark flats and am getting more of those soon and I mist half the enclosure everyday and keep them around 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit, but it has been almost two months and none of the nymphs have molted. I feed them apple and replace the dog food around once a week and occasionally give them beetle jelly cups to make sure they stay hydrated and also will occasionally feed repashy bug burger. Anything I should change for them? Also does anybody know of good bark to use for them because they seem to struggle to climb the cork bark while they are nymphs at least.

• Like 1

I keep mine on about 1/3 "coco husk chips", 1/3 oak leaves, and a third moss, all about 3" deep. Temp 70-75. I feed them apple, yam and fish food and mist heavily every three days. I also pour some water in one side once a week.

I set them up with some almond branches before I knew about cooking that kind of stuff. They have done OK for me so far. It's been about 6 months and still no adults but they have tripled in size from when I got them.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

As far as I know anything that molts needs to reach the point of where they are too big for their current exoskeleton and this will cause it to split so that they can emerge and then harden up again.