crepsis Posted November 21, 2007 Share Posted November 21, 2007 So would common molds developing on food or on substrate actually poison roaches, i.e. Aspergillus, Penicillin etc, or are they tough enough to handle any toxins produced? I know most everybody removes any signs of mold or tries to keep it from growing, but is it actually physically harmful to them? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.