Hello RoachForum Community: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP...

hi guys I'm Stacy I live in Chicago in a part called Rogers Park. I am real time new to this forum and I'm hoping and praying that posting on this site will be a quick and easy solution to a somewhat stressful issue that I've been trying to resolve for months. But anywho- I have a ridiculous amount of Madagascar hissing cockroaches dubias and Halloween hissers that I am giving away for free because I am unable to care for them anymore I have tried but on top of all the other animals that I have to take care of and the medical and health issues that I'm facing I just no longer have the capability or resources to give them the proper care. I have separated males from females because there has just been an explosion of offspring across the board of the species so if anyone could take some or all they are established they're very friendly because I was handling them they were being treated as pets. It's just become so overwhelming for me I have quite a bit of other pets to take care of like jumping spiders and many other exotics and it's just gotten out of control. They would be completely free, you would just have to pay for shipping if you weren't local and couldn't pick them up. Spread the word too. I appreciate your consideration.

Welcome Stacy!

There's a classifieds section on the forum you could try posting on for more views. If you can't find anyone on there either, you can try to sell on Ebay or MorphMarket. As a last resort, you might reach out to local reptile keepers. :(

Forum's ad listings. https://www.roachforum.com/forum/25-ad-listings/

19 hours ago, stacywhite1975 said:

hi guys I'm Stacy I live in Chicago in a part called Rogers Park. I am real time new to this forum and I'm hoping and praying that posting on this site will be a quick and easy solution to a somewhat stressful issue that I've been trying to resolve for months. But anywho- I have a ridiculous amount of Madagascar hissing cockroaches dubias and Halloween hissers that I am giving away for free because I am unable to care for them anymore I have tried but on top of all the other animals that I have to take care of and the medical and health issues that I'm facing I just no longer have the capability or resources to give them the proper care. I have separated males from females because there has just been an explosion of offspring across the board of the species so if anyone could take some or all they are established they're very friendly because I was handling them they were being treated as pets. It's just become so overwhelming for me I have quite a bit of other pets to take care of like jumping spiders and many other exotics and it's just gotten out of control. They would be completely free, you would just have to pay for shipping if you weren't local and couldn't pick them up. Spread the word too. I appreciate your consideration.

Hi Stacy I hope you are ok.  I can take them if you can ship them.  I'm home all of the time and already have colonies.  I have 10+ acres so if needed can spread out some when needed.  I garden, compost, and do other homesteading stuff.  Shipping isn't difficult and I will cover the cost.  Hadupul

On 9/8/2022 at 11:33 AM, dogpack said:

The roaches are okay I guess. They're still here. I'm not 100% clear on who was interested in taking the roaches. you or if it was dogpack. Anywho I was really hoping that I would be able to have sent them out last Thursday but I didn't hear back from anyone and now I feel like I just got my hopes up for nothing.

I can take them.  How can we work this out?

I sent a message before I saw your phone number.