Question

All I could find is what species were caught in a Thailand home.

Periplaneta americana, Periplaneta brunnea, Neostylopyga rhombiofolia, Periplaneta

australasiae, Pycnoscelis surinamensis, Blatella germanica, Periplaneta fuliginosa,

Supella longipalpa, Blatella lituricollis, and Nauphoeta cinerea.

All I could find is what species were caught in a Thailand home.

Periplaneta americana, Periplaneta brunnea, Neostylopyga rhombiofolia, Periplaneta

australasiae, Pycnoscelis surinamensis, Blatella germanica, Periplaneta fuliginosa,

Supella longipalpa, Blatella lituricollis, and Nauphoeta cinerea.

I regret that these pest species are listed in this thread, because these can all be found (nearly) globally.

Some of the very interesting species to find there will not be listed, may or may not be photographed or illustrated, and may or may not be known to science. There may be roaches to find that you have know way to know they are there until you go there and look for them. The only way to really get a clue it to comb taxonomical records and search for Thailand and see what is associated with the country name.

While it seems to make sense to ask what can be found in a certain counrty (roach wise), it is not a realistic question. Field collecting is a whole different experience from what you gather in text or queries.