Refusal to eat

Ralph

This time it's my adult female, Elizabeth, who has always been incredibly active and a good eater. I got her as an adult, and am not sure of her age. Elizabeth has been refusing almost all food (even orange!) for almost two weeks. All I've seen was some interest in carrot and a few nibbles of green bean. As a result, she's been pretty lethargic, but still moves at a respectable pace sometimes. She's getting really thin, do you have any advice?

This time it's my adult female, Elizabeth, who has always been incredibly active and a good eater. I got her as an adult, and am not sure of her age. Elizabeth has been refusing almost all food (even orange!) for almost two weeks. All I've seen was some interest in carrot and a few nibbles of green bean. As a result, she's been pretty lethargic, but still moves at a respectable pace sometimes. She's getting really thin, do you have any advice?

It always comes back to these questions: Temp? Substrate? Ventilation? Available hides / darkness?

Could be parasites or she's dying, or something else?

If you can, but banana baby food, place her on your hand, and smear a little on her mouth with a toothpick or q-tip. When they get older they dont find food as well, but if she'll eat the baby food, she's not ill.

Update: this morning, I checked again. She was not moving, but after I touched her with some cold water, she woke up and walked around. I added fresh food and water.

Matt: No substrate, medium ventilation, maybe 70 degrees, and the light varies. Usually shady.

Keith: Thanks, do you think I could substitute some fruit puree, my mom purees pineapple and sweet potato (not together) a lot for recipes.

I tried butternut squash, and it didn't work. It wouldn't stick to her mouth, and she brushed it off. I'm hoping Elizabeth at least liked the taste, and might go back for it. I also have access to mango, which is next in line for trial.