Therea petiveriana care and breeding

I cant find much information on these on the web and ive already searched google.

I may be getting some soon but it will be a lot out of my wallet so i want to make sure i get the conditions spot on first time around because i cant afford any losses, especially as i want to breed them :)

What i know so far is that they need a substrate sort of like beetles, a mix of soil, rotting leaves, and rotting wood. But i cant find much about humidity and ventilation. Can anyone help me and tell me how you keep and breed yours?

I cant find much information on these on the web and ive already searched google.

I may be getting some soon but it will be a lot out of my wallet so i want to make sure i get the conditions spot on first time around because i cant afford any losses, especially as i want to breed them :)

What i know so far is that they need a substrate sort of like beetles, a mix of soil, rotting leaves, and rotting wood. But i cant find much about humidity and ventilation. Can anyone help me and tell me how you keep and breed yours?

If you search my posts with pictures you will find examples of how I do it and my colony has around 1000 individuals, from which I started with around 10 originally. Pics of any of my roach bins will serve as an example, as I keep all the species pretty much the same way. My recent pic of them shows an example of the substrate (cocnut bark chips, hardwood leaves, small amount of sphagnum moss, and maybe a handfull of potting soil but now much of that). One link is here: Therea photos