Paratemnopteryx info

Zephyr

Just got this species and the only info I can find on it is badly translated from Russian:

"Small scale view of the family Blattellidae. Bad proliferate in the presence of moist substrate, convenient fodder for small object terrarium animals. Do not run around the glass."

Does this mean I should keep them dry, or is moisture bad because small springtails, mites, etc will pop up with a moist substrate?

Just got this species and the only info I can find on it is badly translated from Russian:

"Small scale view of the family Blattellidae. Bad proliferate in the presence of moist substrate, convenient fodder for small object terrarium animals. Do not run around the glass."

Does this mean I should keep them dry, or is moisture bad because small springtails, mites, etc will pop up with a moist substrate?

I think that is a species found in humid caves, so.....

Like many other roaches, keep the substrate a little dry and water one side/end of thier bin. Occasionally water the whole enclosure and let dry a little.