Oxyhaloa deusta?

I'm thinking about roaches I'd like to own in the future, and for those of you that keep Oxyhaloa deusta (I always read that genus name as oxaloacetic acid. Damn you microbiology!) I was wondering what you guys think. I'd keep this species as more of a pet, but I could use them as occasional feeders if they live up to their name in breeding speed. The only thing I'd be worried about is their requirement for high humidity with good ventilation. What kind of setups do you guys keep these in? Thanks!

I keep mine pretty simply, though I'm thinking of changing up the enclosure a bit since breeding has stalled (though winter could also be a part of that). I have them in a large bin with foam under the lid to form a nice seal. Three rows of small holes on all 4 sides for ventilation and I haven't had a drying out issue. Few pieces of egg crate where they can crowd together and you're pretty much good to go!

As far as this species goes, I actually keep them in a fairly dry enclosure because their frass, dead individuals, etc. become moldy really easily. They've done great with just a tiny piece of apple thrown in for moisture, and I've gone weeks without misting. Their enclosure has decent ventilation in the form of pinprick holes.