Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lovebugfarm

Bad day :(

9 posts in this topic

So I left the heater on last night cause it was extra cold this morning I found out I lost 4 spieces and at least half of 2 others... Very disappointed.

1 person likes this

Lol just realised that was my 300th post some how that makes it sadder. Oh and just found out one of my favorite t's is a male kinda all around bummer day.

Sorry for your losses. What species have you lost? 

P. saussurei,  death heads, surinam roaches, all my female rats, most lil kenyans, most dicoids, half my lobster roaches, gonna check my african soft fur rats hope there are still males

That's sucks, sorry to hear that. 

1 person likes this

I'm very sorry to hear that man, sounds like your collection took quite a hit. :( Hope you are able to get back all the species you lost, and I hope the remainder of your animals are in good health!

Yeah I will bounce back it just sucks especially the death heads and my rats they were a very good bloodline of fancy pet rats. Luckily I have 2 male soft furs but I lost half of that group. I have a deal tonight for a dozen new tarantulas so that will cheer me up.

Dang, that really sucks. :( Surprised that the P.saussurei(since they're desert roaches) and mammals died from the extra heat.

I myself have lost 3 species of isopods from heating related issues, so I feel your pain. :( 

Yeah crazy there was still water in the water bottles. :(