What's this roach? Shiny green pillbug-shaped creature

Terraristik Anzeigen - Kleinanzeigen für Terrarianer mit ...

I found it on Google, and the attached link is... some kind of Facebook-esque site, of a language I don't understand, with this listing long gone. 

These are beautiful, and I want 20. What are they? 

Edit: Looks like they may be Corydidarum Magnifica? 

You're correct it was changed, those are indeed Pseudoglomeris magnifica. Very beautiful species. If you're in the US they're pretty high in price. Only one I know who is selling them currently is Brandon Maines, or Bmaines96 here on roach forum. Others keep them, but not sure if anyone has breeding colonies at the moment

It sounds like they're a bit fussier to keep than I'd prefer at the moment. I'm definitely going to put them on a list for later, though! Maybe they'll be down in price by the time I'm out of college and have more time and energy for bugs. 

They really are beautiful. And I have a particular fondness for roaches that the layperson wouldn't even recognize were roaches. I absolutely want them at some point! They're kinda like small versions of those bright green Madagascar pill millipedes, except not doomed to starve thanks to a lack of beneficial gut bacteria.

Pseudoglomeris magnifica, and they are actually VERY easy to keep, they just don't like neglect, once you got them set up properly they are very hardy and prolific, (much like Perisphaerus pygmaeus).

Just keep them humid, but very well ventilated, good cross ventilation is better than lid ventilation. They don't like soggy substrate or stagnant air, so keep half the enclosure dry and the other half humid if you have to, but don't let the whole enclosure get dry either. Fruits are their favorite, followed by pollen/artificial pollen, and then dog/cat/chick/fish food. Lots of curved bark or cork hollows work best for hides, and they appreciate some verticality in their setup too. Keep them at or above 75F°, and they should breed thrive. :)