Need help Stacking my roaches

Hello recently I got some plastic shelves but my bins won't fit, I want to know if you guys can give me a specific brand of shelves I can use, my bins are 18 inches tall so what I need is spacing between shelves to be between 18 and 20 inches, I got 4 bins being used an 1 empty so a 4 tier shelf unit would do but a 5 would be alright too, It's been years that I have my bins side to side in different places but I need the space to put new furniture the stacking would solve the problems I know some people buy wood and build their own shelves but I don't have the tools or knowledge to build something like that I want something that can be bought with easy assembly I'd prefer plastic over steel but I'm open to all suggestions as long as It's not building the shelves from scratch I'll leave the links of the bins if you guys want to know the exact measurements

https://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-19481004-Titanium-Latches-45-Gallon/dp/B002C4KYFS/

and

https://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-Gal-Stacker-Tote-Stadium/dp/B077ZFDC6X/

Mine do not have wheels btw

Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations as I've run into similar problems with the bins I use to store my supplies. I ended up with thick black plastic garage shelves from Lowe's and slightly smaller bins. I'd recommend checking there or Home Depot. ... Maybe Ikea? Depending on how picky you are about the aesthetics, concrete block shelves are a really easy and relatively inexpensive (and versatile) way to "build" shelves.

On 6/13/2019 at 7:21 PM, Axolotl said:

Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations as I've run into similar problems with the bins I use to store my supplies. I ended up with thick black plastic garage shelves from Lowe's and slightly smaller bins. I'd recommend checking there or Home Depot. ... Maybe Ikea? Depending on how picky you are about the aesthetics, concrete block shelves are a really easy and relatively inexpensive (and versatile) way to "build" shelves.

I checked Home depot's and lowe's plastic racks none of them fit my bins, steel racks are expensive and heavy so right now due to space I had to put 3 bins stacked one of them had pretrolium jelly melted I'm not sure if it was cause there's not enough ventilation or the weather If I could have my 4 bins in a rack it'd save space see the only reason I keep my roaches is cause it was a monetary & time investment since I no longer keep reptiles/critters there's nobody to feed the roaches to, for awhile I've been feeding my roaches twice a month regardless they keep breeding a lot those cinder block shelves seem like a good idea but we have earthquakes here so I don't think it'd be safe to stack 4 to 5 blocks in each corner I was hoping someone here would tell me a specific brand of racks according to my bin measures 😐

I don't think petroleum jelly melts from lack of ventilation. The stuff in the container sure isn't ventilated, and it's not melted. 

If they're doing nothing for you, why do you keep investing time, money, and effort in them? Sell the colonies for more money than you spent to get them, and voila. A return on your time investment. 

3 hours ago, Betta132 said:

I don't think petroleum jelly melts from lack of ventilation. The stuff in the container sure isn't ventilated, and it's not melted. 

If they're doing nothing for you, why do you keep investing time, money, and effort in them? Sell the colonies for more money than you spent to get them, and voila. A return on your time investment. 

My lobster's bin vaseline is melted but my hisser's isn't, I got my red runner's bin on top of lobsters due to space with a slightly mini space that would fit a notebook, all of my bins have huge holds in the lids with screen mesh attached to it I recently cleaned my lobster's bin after a few years the bin was heavy due to roach poop

well other than my hisser's the rest of the roaches were not meant to be pets I got them to feed my reptiles/critters I haven't gotten a new pet since summer 2016 due to $ issues so there's nobody to feed them to but I can't just let them die so I keep keeping them alive and to your question I've been keeping them for years they're not a problem except the space issue I got a lot of egg flats stored, if I needed cardboard I can go to costco they don't care if I take a shopping cart full of cardboard boxes, I feed them oats/carrots/potatoes & sometimes dog food when I said monetary & time investment I meant getting the bins and the roaches to start the colonies like for example I remember getting a few dubias for like $20 at the reptile store and my red runners were like $25 from a dubia site that no longer carries red runners was lucky to get them at the time plus the 45-50 gallon bins and the time waiting so they could breed enough to feed my beardies it was a lot of effort

Once I tried selling my hissers to some guy cause they were breeding like crazy and the bin was overcrowded but since I had no way to transport them I didn't take them to him if someone rich offered me a good offer for all the colonies including what I paid for the bins I'd take it just to retake the space they occupy while I keep a few hissers as pets but my roaches aren't rare doubt anyone would want them so bad to pay a good price regardless I have so many I could have like 500 tarantulas and 4 bearded dragons and still there would be roaches left to eat for more critters