Blaberus giganteus care?

I did not give them anything to molt from. I had them for a few months, and I was about to transfer them to a better enclosure when I got rid of them. 

I try to discourage cohabitation of different roach species. B. giganteus would probably be fine with the ivory-headed roaches, but I like keeping different species separate. 

Yeah at first I kept mine with basic coco fiber, but I did have small cork pieces for them to climb. When I upgraded though I mixed in some cypress mulch and leaf litter for them. Not necessary but they will make use of it. Now I have large vertical/diagonal pieces for them. They will need more room as adults it seems, and more climbing space provides them with more surface area. I keep mine fairly high humidity and warm, but they seem to be able to tolerate drier conditions to an extent. I think the Eublaberus would outcompete the giganteus eventually and stress them more. Eublaberus are too prolific and eat anything haha! Love feeding the genus!

I have some pieces at an angle and some straight up, but not sure if it makes a difference. Mostly the larger nymphs/subadults use the bark to mold it seems, but I haven't observed them enough to be certain. I say just orient them at an angle to be safe. 

Thanks!

Just to get this straight: A moderately deep substrate with rotting wood and leaves for the nymphs to burrow in with large pieces of angled bark for the nymphs to molt to adulthood; they will eat most vegetable and fruit matter, with some dog/cat/fish food thrown in for protein, correct?

Thanks,

Arthroverts