My Own Barrier Video update

I designed and made my own barrier as I wasn't happy with the commercial ones I tried and I took several videos during testing with some of my lobster - gyna cafforum and Red Head Roaches but they're all too big to post I'll try and do some smaller ones so I can post them

The vid shows an 80 litre tub with a 1" wide very thin smear of my barrier round the top of the tub then I tipped a few egg trays worth of lobsters in the tub the vid shows the results 

Apologies for the quality I had to really compress it to fit 

SB

SB

• Like 2

I'd normally share mate but I've had several friends use it including people with insect businesses and they've all said it's the best thing they've ever used it's waterproof lasts a very long time no top ups you only need to use literally a 1" very thin smear and it still works if it's covered in dust sub etc and they've all advised me to sell it so I'm just trying to decide what to do as I designed and made it purely for my own use with no costings or anything in mind just what worked the best it never crossed my mind to sell it but with the response I've had from every single person who's tried it I'm seriously considering it as I put a lot of time work and money into it 

SB

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ive used it with all 16 of my Roach colonies with 100% success tho I don't have Pallida but one of my friends who trialed my barrier for me has 22 colonies including a huge Pallida colony and had no issues at all said it was also 100% effective 

I think between myself and several of my friend's two of whom have insect businesses it's been tried with most Roach species and not one failure and I'm confident it's totally effective with any roach as it repels them and they don't even try to cross it 

I'm hoping to have it on the market soon fingers crossed

SB

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • Silverback changed the title to My Own Barrier Video update
  • 1 month later...