Assassin egg hatching method

Silverback

I did the same thing with my Pystalla horrida, separated eggs from the adults so they wouldn't eat any hatchlings... I hatched out HUNDREDS of them, kinda miss keeping that species.

Those are my P Horrida too mate and I do the same with my Biggutus

I've also got about 400 Mombo eggs (from 3 adults 1 male 2 females) but nothings hatched yet and I've no idea why and they're my favourite 

I moved all the nymphs in the pic to rearing tubs and counted 209 and I already had another 150 so they're pretty easy to keep -breed - rear 

I'm about to get some P Rads as well then I'll have the set of 4 I love all the assassin's very active and interesting to watch great display species and I've been amazed at what size prey they'll take when I had nymphs in the main colony I put all sizes of Roach from tiny nymph to adult and the new Horrida nymphs were taking sub adult lobsters 😳 the adult horrida take adult male dubia easily so luckily I always have loads available as I use them for a lot of my Ts as well

SB

• Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 5:07 PM, Silverback said:

Those are my P Horrida too mate and I do the same with my Biggutus

I've also got about 400 Mombo eggs (from 3 adults 1 male 2 females) but nothings hatched yet and I've no idea why and they're my favourite 

I moved all the nymphs in the pic to rearing tubs and counted 209 and I already had another 150 so they're pretty easy to keep -breed - rear 

I'm about to get some P Rads as well then I'll have the set of 4 I love all the assassin's very active and interesting to watch great display species and I've been amazed at what size prey they'll take when I had nymphs in the main colony I put all sizes of Roach from tiny nymph to adult and the new Horrida nymphs were taking sub adult lobsters 😳 the adult horrida take adult male dubia easily so luckily I always have loads available as I use them for a lot of my Ts as well

SB

Very nice, glad they're all doing so well for you! 😁 Would love to breed P.horrida again one day, they were so fun.