I LIKE MY ROACH TUBS TO MATCH

Silverback

Me too... But I gave up on trying to do so long ago, my collection is currently a mess of different containers of all shapes and sizes... 😅

I've really tried mate but it honestly just messes with my head and I can't do it I have to make it the same and I'm like that with all my collection sad i know but true so it is what it is and I am what I am 🙄 tho it's not about posh or expensive tubs etc they just have to be the same so I'm not totally stupid 🤔 

SB 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Silverback said:

I've really tried mate but it honestly just messes with my head and I can't do it I have to make it the same and I'm like that with all my collection sad i know but true so it is what it is and I am what I am 🙄 tho it's not about posh or expensive tubs etc they just have to be the same so I'm not totally stupid 🤔 

SB 

Man looking at my collection would KILL you then LOL... 😂 It's so haphazard and disorganized looking.

• 2 weeks later...

It's weird mate but it's only my own stuff that bothers me other people's stuff is fine tho after saying that I like any ventilation holes in any sort of container large or small to be in straight lines and equally spaced apart now that bothers me full stop including other people's 🧐 SB 

• Like 2