Anybody know where to buy Hormetica strumosa?

I want to get into more species then just hissers, I am gettig into Blaberous giganteous breeding soon. And after some experiance with them I want to expand to Hormetica strumosa, Kyle from roach crossing has some but are what I see to be out of my price range. Anybody have any ideas on where I can buy these magnificent roaches? If their is anyone who would do trades in the future please contact me.

8 hours ago, mason said:

I want to get into more species then just hissers, I am gettig into Blaberous giganteous breeding soon. And after some experiance with them I want to expand to Hormetica strumosa, Kyle from roach crossing has some but are what I see to be out of my price range. Anybody have any ideas on where I can buy these magnificent roaches? If their is anyone who would do trades in the future please contact me.

I'd ask @Ty Randall if he has them available, he typically sells them at the lowest price point anywhere.