Trouble posting photos

Roachsmith

I was only able to post one photo in the gallery. I've been trying for a few days to put up another one but I keep getting this error:

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\bidabug.org\httpdocs\Forum\sources\classes\bbcode\class_bbcode_core.php on line 780"

Is anyone else having problems?

I was only able to post one photo in the gallery. I've been trying for a few days to put up another one but I keep getting this error:

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\bidabug.org\httpdocs\Forum\sources\classes\bbcode\class_bbcode_core.php on line 780"

Is anyone else having problems?

Thanks for bringing up this issue. I don't have a definitive answer for you, but I have a few thoughts. I just went to the Cockroach Photos category and was able to post successfully.

1. Perhaps your image was too large. The file size is currently limited to photos 100Kb or less. The forum software will resize larger files automatically to help the window quickly load a thumbnail version of any photo on a given page. But, the original file that you upload cannot exceed 100Kb.

2. If you are connecting to the internet on dialup modem, perhaps your upload timed out.

3. The forum only accepts photos in the following formats: gif,jpeg,jpg,png

We hope this helps!

Thanks. I figured out how to make it work. I just inserted the IMG Code from Photobucket instead of clicking the insert image button above. For some reason it times out when I try to post it that way.

Great to know...I'll try t this way!