Lobster Roaches For Sale!

Posted by LindsayMarie on 5/24/2004, 7:20 pm

mailto:adopted_daughter@hotmail.com

Lobster Roach Nymphs For Sale!!!!

I have too many lobster roaches again and I need to sell. They usually sell fast and I do NOT have an unlimited supply, so order soon All orders are sent with an over count, care sheet and a sample of my leading quality roach gutload.

250 for $35

500 for $55

1000 for $95

*Prices above include USPS Priority Shipping & Delivery Confirmation (Live arrival is NOT guaranteed w/ Priority shipping)

*SPECIAL* If you pay by Paypal I will include an extra 50 nymphs for free!

Payment Options:

NON credit card payments through Paypal (e-mail for paypal address), money orders, cashiers check, personal check (allow 7-10 days to clear) and cash (at your own discretion).

Shipping:

2 day Priority Mail shipping is included in the prices above. You can upgrade to USPS Express for an additional $15 (live arrival guaranteed). Again live arrival is NOT guaranteed with priority so no refunds or replacements will be given unless you upgrade to Express. Thank you for your understanding. I ship out roaches on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week. With Mon and Tue shipment preferred.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address below. Look forward to doing business with you!

adopted_daughter@hotmail.com