New, Very Expensive, Leaf Sanitizing System

Roachman26

I just discovered that I already have a great leaf sanitizing system. Works like a charm. Fish em' out, let 'em sit in the sun a few days or weeks and Voila!, leaves for all of my roach enclosures. Might as well do something good with my pool in the winter. I'm not swimming in it with out a dry suit! BTW, can anyone ID the tree for me. Thanks. :)

My pear tree looks just like that....

I would not use leaves out of a pool. Most of the time you really dont have to worry about 'sanitizing' or otherwise cleaning them. Keep them in a dry location for a while and make sure the leaves are completely dry. Most anything that could pose an issue to your roaches will have long since died off.....

My pear tree looks just like that....

I would not use leaves out of a pool. Most of the time you really dont have to worry about 'sanitizing' or otherwise cleaning them. Keep them in a dry location for a while and make sure the leaves are completely dry. Most anything that could pose an issue to your roaches will have long since died off.....

I just learned today that it is a pear tree. A fruitless one. Are those leaves okay with roaches?