whats new and good about alll thats happening with my roaches.

i bunch of stuff started happening all at once recently: i got the fusca roaches from bricktop, and the four males were all mating at once with females in mid day, aside from that they taken down a whole orange a night (two, for the first two nights). my old colony of dubia is finally doing more than disappearing, as i separated the adults and nymphs, and only giving orange for moisture, along with dry algae and dry cat food, and now suddenly i have thirty babies today, along with two males and three females molting out (already seen the big male kept alone for a while mating with one)! also i have what doesnt seem to me fully, but have seen pics if what i have called, a pair now of, albino strain of dubias from my new colony, as i had a pale male with red instead of black for awhile now, and just about a week now had a female molt out that stayed white with red, unfortunately she hasnt stayed as white as she was three or four days ago each day (she slowly got an off color to her), but she is all ruff seeming also. i switched my giganteus and portentosa, and in under a minute they both were so comfortable the male hissers actually havent stopped battling since (ive never noticed the hissers actually sparring, they always just had one that chased the others around and bit at, then sometimes flipped them by running under them), i put them in the natural setup (odd the females that were so bloated, i assumed they were ready to pop, suddenly seemed to deflate.

i bunch of stuff started happening all at once recently: i got the fusca roaches from bricktop, and the four males were all mating at once with females in mid day, aside from that they taken down a whole orange a night (two, for the first two nights). my old colony of dubia is finally doing more than disappearing, as i separated the adults and nymphs, and only giving orange for moisture, along with dry algae and dry cat food, and now suddenly i have thirty babies today, along with two males and three females molting out (already seen the big male kept alone for a while mating with one)! also i have what doesnt seem to me fully, but have seen pics if what i have called, a pair now of, albino strain of dubias from my new colony, as i had a pale male with red instead of black for awhile now, and just about a week now had a female molt out that stayed white with red, unfortunately she hasnt stayed as white as she was three or four days ago each day (she slowly got an off color to her), but she is all ruff seeming also. i switched my giganteus and portentosa, and in under a minute they both were so comfortable the male hissers actually havent stopped battling since (ive never noticed the hissers actually sparring, they always just had one that chased the others around and bit at, then sometimes flipped them by running under them), i put them in the natural setup (odd the females that were so bloated, i assumed they were ready to pop, suddenly seemed to deflate.

Good stuff, man. Interesting about the deflating portentosa... Love to see pics of the off-color dubia.

the male hissers actually havent stopped battling since (ive never noticed the hissers actually sparring, they always just had one that chased the others around and bit at, then sometimes flipped them by running under them),

That's one of my favorite things about hissers, watching the male-male competitions. They are probably "sparring" to set up new territories since you (if I understand right) put them in a new enclosure. Once a male has a territory he is less likely to be battled and the intruder is more likely to run away.

i have been upgrading the hissers alot up till i got them in the one before the last, as i got them in a urine/specimen container, and kept tripling the enclosures till i got settled where i am now, to give them a big tub. i found a dead nymph hanging over the water dish, that was stinking to high hell. also found another dead fusca female, along with a nymph that apparently exploded from sudden weight of other roaches pressing down from upper tiers. i got two more males molt out from my old colony of dubias. im gonna have to start numbering things to make it simpler.....

i like the crickets still for the one fact that they will eat whatevers thrown in there. today i threw a dead large goldfish, three dead roaches, an aloe leaf, and handfuls of other old crap. everything is gone but the aloe leaf. at this rate the little things will eat me out of house and home. they eat more than my rats, and all roaches combined, maybe the mealies also. picky leos dont even eat the little things anymore.