Roaches - FREE!

Posted by LindsayMarie on 8/13/2004, 11:51 pm

No this isnt a joke I have thousands of lobster roaches I need to get rid of before we move and I will be giving them away until they are all gone! I just dont have a need for them anymore!

If you do not live local to zipcode 12020 then you must pay all shipping & handling charges. Just e-mail me with your zipcode and how many interested in and I will calculate total cost for you. Handling/packing charge will be a fixed $5 per order. Locals will only have the $5 handling/packing charge.

At this time there is no limit per household, however this could change at any time. Depending on the amount of people interested!

All orders will be sent with a caresheet and a sample of gutload.

Payment Options:

NON credit card payments through Paypal (THE BEST OPTION FOR THIS DEAL), money orders and cash (at your own discretion).

Shipping:

I will use 2 day USPS Priority unless you ask otherwise. You can upgrade to next day air for an additional $15 (live arrival guaranteed with next day air). Live arrival not guaranteed with priority.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address below. Look forward to doing business with you!

adopted_daughter@hotmail.com