Whoops

vfox

Just had to make fun of myself a bit. I just finished cleaning and feeding all my roaches and while I had the lobster roaches out I noticed some fresh white nymphs amongst the hoard. I picked one up to see if it could fit through the mesh wire lid and dropped the little guy. He vanished. I laughed and put the lid back on, I know he is a goner but man it actually freaked me out for a second. It's that reflex of "oh God no, a roach is loose in my house!" being immediately replaced by "wait it's a i1 nymph, I'm an idiot".

I dont know why it's funny to me, I just laughed at myself for being careless but moreso for having a momentary geek-out moment lol.

Just had to make fun of myself a bit. I just finished cleaning and feeding all my roaches and while I had the lobster roaches out I noticed some fresh white nymphs amongst the hoard. I picked one up to see if it could fit through the mesh wire lid and dropped the little guy. He vanished. I laughed and put the lid back on, I know he is a goner but man it actually freaked me out for a second. It's that reflex of "oh God no, a roach is loose in my house!" being immediately replaced by "wait it's a i1 nymph, I'm an idiot".

I dont know why it's funny to me, I just laughed at myself for being careless but moreso for having a momentary geek-out moment lol.

lol Now do that to 20 of them :D

lol my lats get out quite alot and not worried what so ever though because thay never leave my roach/reptile room. the only problem is it is my bed room (cheaper to heat just one room) and i found a male in my bed the other day

I don't have a roach room. They are all in the corner of my living room, lol. :)