Ganna hit overload shortly

vfox

I found a nice stack of ooths in my Blatta lateralis tub today...I'm sure I missed a lot because this was only what was laying on the surface...so many babies are ganna explode out of these shortly lol. Oh well. :)

10eiwqg.jpg

OMG that's a lot of roach babies.....

:D I'd be happy to take some off your hands, if you want (Or you could get more pets) :D

Once the warmer months hit I'll be happy to give you a bit of a hoard. I don't have enough animals to feed off all my lats and once their major population explosion happens I'll need to move some out. That and my friggin discoids, little punks won't stop lol...so many tiny babies...and I just saw a Hisser extend an ooth the other day...a big one...60+ babies comin soon lol.

Once the warmer months hit I'll be happy to give you a bit of a hoard. I don't have enough animals to feed off all my lats and once their major population explosion happens I'll need to move some out. That and my friggin discoids, little punks won't stop lol...so many tiny babies...and I just saw a Hisser extend an ooth the other day...a big one...60+ babies comin soon lol.

Okay, thanks. I'll take any roaches you want to get rid of!!! lol

• 4 weeks later...

I was cleaning the tank again today and picked up a hunk of bark...I think my initial opinion is a bit undershot lol. There are SOOOOOOOOOO many ootheca in there...this isnt even all of them! Lol. It seems every time I check on my little guys I find more and more and more and more. Ah, roaches, how you fit your own stereotype so well. :P

292mwhy.jpg

I was cleaning the tank again today and picked up a hunk of bark...I think my initial opinion is a bit undershot lol. There are SOOOOOOOOOO many ootheca in there...this isnt even all of them! Lol. It seems every time I check on my little guys I find more and more and more and more. Ah, roaches, how you fit your own stereotype so well. :P

292mwhy.jpg

Now drop them on your carpet :blink: They'll feel at home lol