Housing different hisser species together?

Hello everyone, I plan on getting a few hissers for my boyfriend as a gift. I was wondering if I can house a G. Grandidieri, G. Portentosa, and a G. oblongata together? I plan on getting only 3 males because I don't want any possibility of babies and I have a 5.5 gallon tank to put them in.

Thank you!

Hello everyone, I plan on getting a few hissers for my boyfriend as a gift. I was wondering if I can house a G. Grandidieri, G. Portentosa, and a G. oblongata together? I plan on getting only 3 males because I don't want any possibility of babies and I have a 5.5 gallon tank to put them in.

Thank you!

Those three "species" may very well be the same species but different color morphs, but it's a debated topic.

Keeping those 3 males together will be just fine. You will see all the normal hisser behaviors (head butting, territory defense, etc) and they will not be stressed by each other's presence (other than the fact that they're all males, lol).

If you ever intend on breeding them, please isolate each "species", though. :)

Thank you!

Since they aren't breeding, they should be fine.