Some pics of my newest retics

RedEarthExotics

Gorgeous - this is one snake that I simply don't have the space for but drool over every time I see = ) If those hets prove out man... I can only imagine!

I see you clearly like the bigguns eh? = ) Maybe one day for me... for now it's ball pythons and boas (BCI for now)

Gorgeous - this is one snake that I simply don't have the space for but drool over every time I see = ) If those hets prove out man... I can only imagine!

I see you clearly like the bigguns eh? = ) Maybe one day for me... for now it's ball pythons and boas (BCI for now)

yeah, it's go big or go home with me! retics are by far my favorite. i got rid of my larger ones two years ago and actually sold all of my snakes except a 14 year old female ball (my first snake). that lasted about 3 months, then i got a pair of platty poss het retics, that suntiger poss het and a jamp het female, a proven male lavendar albino and a 10' female lavendar. i just couldn't stay away! i miss my bigger ones, but the ones i have are growing quick and will get there soon.

pic of one of my female tigers that i sold...

meandtiger2.jpg