Roaches for sale.

Posted by James T on 10/15/2004, 12:02 pm

I have a few 100 lots to sell before I completely sold out for the next 1-2 months. I always provide overcount and the price includes next day air shipping. I have many comments here about my business. http://web.archive.org/web/20050308224258/...ead.php?t=16784

Blaptica Dubia - Orange Spotted Roach $100 shipped per 100 This roach has quickly become the most popular feeder roach on the market. One of the easiest roaches to keep and breed they have never dissappointed anyone I know. Only smalls available, but I will include a pair of adults. NOTE: In prevoius post I was selling these roaches cheaper, but the demand is so far past the supply I had to raise them. Hopefully by sometime next year I will be producing enough to lower prices, but they are well worth it.

Blaberus discoidales - discoids $70 shipped per 100. This is another very popular feeder roach. Small to medium with a few adults.

Blaberus craniifer/fusca - $70 shipped per hundred. Medium to large in size, and some will be black and some will be brown. You can find people selling death heads all the time on the web, but very few people realize these are not true death heads roaches. The majority of the stock in the U.S. is a cross between the craniifer and fusca. These still make great feeder and they breed just fine. Real death head roaches are very expensive. I just purchased a colony at nearly $4 each.

I do have caresheet and I'm always willing to answer any questions I can.

Thx,

James

james.tuttle@afc.com