B. rothi males

I have heard that male B. rothi can differ in color. My B. rothi have recently started to mature and I have two different color forms of males, tan and black. I was not surprised but one thing puzzles me. The tan male's wings extend all the way to the end of his abdomen while the black males only go a little past half way. Can anyone tell me if this is normal. I will be posting some roach pictures tonight in the photo gallery and you will be able to see the difference. Any insights?

After looking at several pictures of B. fumigata the wing structure is the same but the pronutum markings are a bit different, possible hybrid? Can B. rothi and B. fumigata crossbreed? I am going to segregate the tan male from the other ones. The only problem is that I have two adult females and three adult males, one tan two black, and there is a good possibility that he has already bred with at least one female if it is possible. I know a lot of ifs but right now I have nothing else to go on. HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP.

I think you answered your own question with that link. It basically says it's normal in B. fumigata so I'd imagine B. rothi would have a similar variation. Mine are the same way, short and long winged but only minor length differences, not nearly as much as the pictured fumigata. I don't think you have hybrids.