Gromphadorhina grandidieri "Black"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have pictures ? Do you keep these like you do with other hissers ? high humidity and warm ......

I will try and get a picture or 2 tomorrow. I keep them like my other hissers. Warm with moderate humidity. I am almost positive that my colony is made up of hybrids. I am starting to see a lot of different stripes and color variation from this group. : (

I'm getting hooked on hisser species rather quickly having dwarfs and Halloweens ..... I'm seriously thinking of adding some grandidieri "Black" sooner than later ... are these slightly more arboreal than other hisser species ? Do these reproduce as slow as other species ? I'm just curious what a container full of grandidieri "Black" would look like.. I'm sure impressive.

I'm getting hooked on hisser species rather quickly having dwarfs and Halloweens ..... I'm seriously thinking of adding some grandidieri "Black" sooner than later ... are these slightly more arboreal than other hisser species ? Do these reproduce as slow as other species ? I'm just curious what a container full of grandidieri "Black" would look like.. I'm sure impressive.

I am not sure if they are more arboreal than other hisser species as I do not have them in an arboreal enclosure. They do reproduce much quicker than my dwarfs and Halloweens. Yes, it is cool to see a bunch together.